Winetasting & Vineyard Tour | Book a Guide
Do you fancy an extraordinary Winetasting & Vineyard Tour not far from Athens center?
Let's spend some unforgettable hours in a very special environment!
Book a Guide | Highlights
About the Winetasting & Vineyard Tour
During the Winetasting & Vineyard Tour you will see a unknown side of Attica.
Try different wines, talk to the winemaker, learn how they harvest, how they make their wine and spend unforgettable hours at an extraordinary winery.
Organic wine stands for outstanding quality and eco production. Mesogeias (Atticas) dry climate is an asset to organic (biological) winemaking. Each winemaker uses different traditional procedures, also the topographic location plays a role. Be a part of Dionysus and Oinos (Greek: wine) for a day and be feel pampered at an extraordinary and beautiful location - right next to Athens.
- Languages: English
- Starting time: upon agreement
- Approach/return on your own or upon agreement
- Disability (walking) - please contact me beforehand
- Meeting point: At winery or upon agreement
Additional informationPlease express your interest in a Winetasting & Vineyard Tour as early as possible to arrange with one of the two wineries. The cost of tour is on demand, for more info please contact us. The cost of transport of your approach and return to the winery is not included in the tour price. If you need assistance getting there, please contact us beforehand.
- The tour includes
- personal tour guide
- English language tour through the winery folowed by a wine tasting
- valuable info and inspiration for your own program afterwards
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- cost of transport (approach/return to winery)
- extra private expenses as food/beverages other than included in the tour,
- private purchase of wine bottles
- pick up at hotel,
This tour does not include